Heel Style - Www.heelstyle.com

Monroe Township, New Jersey 4 comments

DO NOT order from heel style.com ...I payed 123.00 for a pair of shoes .

I ordered my size according to their size chart. They were a size too big . Upon trying to exchange them , I was charged a 35.00 fee plus 36.00 in shipping . Their policy states that wrong sizes or broken shoes will be free shipping , they don't state there is an exchange fee, it says for a refund it will cost you 35.00.

No full refund. I sent the shoes back and received another pair of shoes haphazardly thrown in a box with no tissue paper, no shoe covers , no nothing. The patent leather was all dusty and dulled from

The shoes rubbing on the bare box . The woman who owns the store was very rude , barely spoke English and was completely unapologetic about the entire thing .

AWFUL customer service !Don't bother !!

Review about: High Heel Pumps.

Comments

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #643885

are the shoes of a decent quality ? I'm happy to take the risk on size and service if they look good or are they very bad knockoffs?

The shoes they have are nice, and seivice is ok

In reply to Kristen4545...The shoes they have are nice but the service was so not worth it ...

Total hassle and rudeness!

Try designer apparel .com or ecrater.com , but beware of who is selling them on ecrator bcs heelstyle is on there site too .Good luck ; )

kristen4545

Thank you for your review, I have been considerring a pair pumps from there. I guess I won't now!

View more comments